The École d’été de français accepts bursary students from the Explore program* as well as non-bursary students (canadian and foreign).
* You can only apply for the Explore program’s bursary if you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. If you are an international student, we recommend you to verify if your university offers financial aid for people who wish to study abroad.
In order to participate in the program, a student must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to present copies of:
– If Canadian born in Canada: Canadian birth certificate*
– If Canadian or permanent resident born outside of Canada: Citizenship card/certificate OR permanent resident card + birth certificate OR passport*
– If international student: birth certificate + passport + visa (only in some cases)
- Pay the $275 registration fees (also applicable to Explore students)
- Pay the program’s cost (if non-bursary)
*Please note that for Québec’s universities, the passport alone is not enough to proof citizenship. If you want to participate in the program but do not have all of the documents we require, please contact us.